Equalizer mac

Re: Equalizer mac

Mayodilla
Casual Listener

Still no Equalizer for the Mac Desktop app? WHY!?!?!?

Spotify even added an equalizer to the iOS App!

Gennis95

Gennis95

livingscreen
Music Fan

remember if you are installing the soundflower workaround to use the appropriate version of soundflower for your version of osx. there are many dos and dont do regaridng the version.... but after all: adding a .au compatible (or at its best a .vst compatible one) plugin manager for osx would be a great thing and easy to do ...

love to see that in spotify for osx (love the warm sound from my tubeamp/soundflower/au setup)

dervabawdese

best ever equalizer

thank u so much fot your great job

tbonesmalls
Regular

Why is there not an Equalizer in Spotify for mac yet? Surely they've made enough money to invest a couple thousand into integrating an EQ. Seriously unimpressive.

Pommis
Casual Listener
UP,still waiting

mykola42
Don't. Just don't install anything from someone's Dropbox link, as the previous post is suggesting. Even an equalizer app, or whatever it pretends to be.

davidraycarson

Just saw this. Haven't pulled the trigger yet. Allows per-app control.

https://staticz.com/soundcontrol/

Used eqmac on my last machine. It was decent

Pommis
Casual Listener

If you have different outputs no can do.So useless.You can controll only one output at time.I need to controll 3 outputs.

class-of-66
Casual Listener

I played with the Soundflower solution a year ago and it never worked on my iMac. Now via this thread found eqMac2. It installed simply and needed no extras except some drivers it installs for you. It's doing a good job of sharpening up the dull sound of the iMacs built in speakers, great for speech on streaming video and good for casual music listening too.

Real sound purists with extreme gear should probably avoid adding an extra EQ processing step at the Mac side though.

SUGGESTED POSTS