Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error Code 4 MacOS Catalina

Error Code 4 MacOS Catalina

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(MacBook Air 2013)

Operating System

(macOS Catalina)

Hi, 

I always have this problem with Spotify Destop App. Error Code 4, no internet connection detected. But internet and other application works fine. How can I get rid of this problem ?

2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hey there @lArtisC,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Currently there are issues with the app showing you're offline even though you're not. That's why we've created an Ongoing Issue while the right teams are investigating this. 

To contribute to this getting fixed you can add your vote by clicking on the +VOTE here. Below the description there are some steps you can follow to try to fix this. 

We also encourage you to subscribe to get relevant updates about it. You can do this by clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner, next to the title. 

We appreciate your time to do this, stay tuned 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts