Error code: Accesspoint: 31 - Spodify can not detect internet connection

Plan

Premium Duo

Device

(iMacbook Pro 

Operating System

iOS 10,

My Question or Issue

Spotify can not detect my internet connection. I have 207mbps connection and no issues with any other applications. I deleted Spotify app from ios and reinstalled. Now I am unable to sign in to the app, although I can sign into the website? 

Screenshot 2020-08-13 at 15.25.32.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @garethpjohnson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Would you kindly try turning off and back on your internet on your device whichever one you are trying to sign in? If that doesn't help would you also try using cellular data? 

Meanwhile, I have found a similar problem to yours, where you are connected to the internet but says offline. Click here for one solution, and here

I hope this helps. Looking out for your replies.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @garethpjohnson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Would you kindly try turning off and back on your internet on your device whichever one you are trying to sign in? If that doesn't help would you also try using cellular data? 

Meanwhile, I have found a similar problem to yours, where you are connected to the internet but says offline. Click here for one solution, and here

I hope this helps. Looking out for your replies.

Hey there @garethpjohnson and @Joel-M

We really appreciate you sharing this here in the Community!

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread.

Just to confirm, are you still experiencing this? Did you manage to follow @Joel-M's advice and what was the outcome?

Keep us posted! We’ll be happy to help further, just give us a shout 🙂  

Issue solved!! I was hot-desking in a Google building and under their guest WiFi.

Thanks
G

This is due to the Spotify desktop client not supporting IPv6 only networks, which there is an open FR for - https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-IPv6-support-for-the-desktop-client/idi-p/476935.... Until Spotify implements a fix for this switch to your orgs IPv4 fallback network if available.

Is there any update it's been almost 5 years!!??

Suggested posts