Error code access point 19

Error code access point 19

ohmygodkimchi
Casual Listener

Hi,

I just subscribed for premium in South Korea.

However, I am not able to login in Spotify on my MacBook. It says error code access point 19.

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Mihail

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We can confirm that currently the Spotify Desktop app is not available in South Korea.  We appreciate your feedback and will make sure that it reaches the right team. We always aim to improve, so you can be sure that your voices will be heard. In the meantime, you can use Spotify on desktop with our Webplayer

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

31 Replies

jihune
same issue here when you guys can fix it?! please let us know

sam111
Regular

has this been fixed yet?

kr-sjang
Music Fan
It is not fixed yet, still having same error code and still can't log in to desktop client.

0x0000
Casual Listener

It has been more than a month not fixing it. 

Spotify launched its service which is not sufficiently readied, billing same amount of fee. No free/educational plan, late contract with Kakao Ent., and no desktop app. 

Can't imagine what technical/legal issue can happen while fixing it. Is it so difficult to enable Korea region? I think it's a matter of lack of will. 

You should explain why it takes so long to fix. 

duck9
Casual Listener
Why haven't you fixed it yet? As a full-time user, this is so upsetting.

limvirya1998
Visitor
This is so upsetting. I've been subscribed to Spotify Korea since the first day it launched and hoping to get the desktop app after a few weeks, but after a month and I still see no desktop app. Quite disappointed, honestly.

seungholee
Casual Listener

This is a big mistake for those users that are paying for "premium". 

sam111
Regular

ah, yes. PREMIUM spotify. err, what? if spotify had said about this before i signed up for the Korean version i wouldn't have bothered. what a scam

weisswolfi
Visitor
Same issue

7wario
Visitor

I have the same issue in Korea.

purflamingo
Visitor
저도 똑같이 뜨는데 혹시 해결 방법 찾게 되신다면 알려 주시면 감사하겠습니다 ㅠㅠ...
SUGGESTED POSTS