Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error code: accesspoint:34 Macbook Air

Error code: accesspoint:34 Macbook Air

Hello!

I have trouble logging into my Spotify Premium account on my desktop app. It constantly gives Error code accesspoint 34.

I uninstalled it and reinstalled the app. Still, it gives the same problem whenever I try to log in with my password. Although my account is connected to facebook, "continue with facebook" didn't work as well.

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

Macbook Air 2017

Operating System

macOS Big Sur

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 15.44.03.png
6 Replies

Hi there @aybusra,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We understand that you already tried reinstalling the app, but can you make sure to follow the specific steps in this guide for a clean reinstall? This is more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

If this doesn't do the trick, could you try using a different connection, like another WiFi network or a mobile hotspot from your phone to see if the issue persists?

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hello,

I have a login problem that is the same with the user @aybusra, I can not login to Spotify from my Macbook pro. I have followed your guide to a clean uninstall and reinstalled the app, but that did not solve my case. I need help ASAP, preferably before I start to think of cancelling my subscription, if you please.

It seems that this is a disturbing issue for many people. I simply followed the guidelines of a twitter user (@emrealtintas_) changing my DNS settings by adding 8.8.8.8 and then 8.8.4.4. After applying the changes, I restart Spotify and the problem did not occur.

If you're facing this problem, you can try the same thing.

Best,

B.

Hey @aybusra

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We're happy to hear that you could log back in after changing the DNS settings. If you have any questions we're always one post away. 

@bekiryocu Could you confirm if you still get the error message after trying out the steps in this Spotify Answer? Let us know the outcome and we'll assist further. 

Looking forward to your reply. Enjoy your day! 

Hi,

I'm also having the same problem : accesspoint: 34. I did a proper reinstal, disabled the firewall, changed DNS settings... nothing worked.

If there is something else I can try, please let me know, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi there @adribr,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

Can you confirm that you followed the steps that's provided in this article? There's some more steps to help thoroughly uninstall the app from your phone so if you haven't, we'd highly suggest it since the steps will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you try with a different internet connection?

We also suggest that you try running your computer in Safe Mode to see if the issue persists.

Let us know how everything goes.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts