Error code: auth:3

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Error code: auth:3

Casual Listener

delete app to your pc and all archives "spotify", after reinstall app or in microsoft store and paste the file in archive . Link to file up.

Highlighted

Re: I solved the problem

Casual Listener
Honestly, Thank you so much. I couldn't get Spotify to work at all and I was even considering reinstalling windows. You have saved me a lot of time and for that, I thank you
Highlighted

Casual Listener
If you still have a problem, I would download the zip file provided above, extract it then delete the host file in system32 and replace it with the newly extracted one. Hope it helps!
Highlighted

Holy Crapoli! This actually worked. Well. I just deleted the host file and that did the trick! Thank you all!

Highlighted

Visitor

Ive tried everything I could think of. It's not working. Someone please help.

Highlighted

Visitor
thank u bro i tyr everything but it's didn'T work , at last i try your document and it worked thank u again soo much
Highlighted
Solution!

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Several users have suggested solutions which seem to be working for some of you. If you're experiencing this issue, make sure to give them a try.

If those didn't work for you, we wanted to let you know that we're investigating this issue in a separate thread - we'll make sure to keep you posted there with any updates.

Cheers!

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS