Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family login Problem

Family login Problem

Family Plan

Premium

United States of America

My Question or Issue:

I am on my family's premium plan. When I go to login on my computer it will only log into the hosts account. And when I try to log into my individual account it just says that it isn't in Spotify's database even though I am logged in on my phone. 

1 Reply

Hey @Addiekatzer,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome 🙂

Keep in mind there are a few ways to sign up, e.g. with email, phone number, Facebook, Apple, or Google. Perhaps your account was registered with one of those methods. Try logging in with these.

On another note, since you mentioned your account is open in your cellphone, you can check there the details your account is linked to by following these steps:

1. Go to Home.
  2. Go to Settings.
  3. At the top of settings, you can see your username and the email linked to your account (if any).

It's possible as well your account is not linked to any email, and that's why you receive the message you described. If that is the case, you can link an email to your account by following the steps in this article. Take into account that, if you created your account with e. g., Facebook, it's possible you never set up a password. So, when adding an email, it won't be necessary to confirm a password.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts