Free/Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Macbook Pro 2015)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

Hi, this is regarding a user no longer active but formerly a contributor (no longer a premium or a free user, well perhaps you are a free user "forever" from the point of registering) to this list we were keeping a while back, and now my issue is being unable to discern which are the songs he once added and which are "mine". I am able to reach him in a sort of inactive page. What am I missing in terms of setting the list back to it's former state, where I could even see the date in which a specific song was added?

5 Replies

What I can remember from the past, and it is amazing that Spotify has a past (Go Sweden!), is that you could see who added a certain song to a playlist and a date when this happened. So, as far as my knowledge goes I am trying to expand this menu (see red rectangle in attachment), but I am dilettant no doubt. Please help, this is religion...

Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 16.33.08.jpg

-

Hi @CaptainBuster, thanks for writing.

I assume you're talking about a Collaborative playlist you've made with this user, right?

If so, when using the desktop app (in your Macbook) you can see the word "user" on the top of the playist, just between "Album" and the date sign. This way you'll figure out who added the songs in it.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Bittencourt,

Thank you for your response!

Yes, I am talking about a collaborative playlist, or formerly collaborative that is. The other account, not mine, is not in use any more... I am not certain if my downgrading from "premium" to "ad-listener" makes any difference here...

Unfortunately, I am unable to find the word "user" in between "album" and "date sign", even as I try to expand the columns. Please refer to the attached screenshot.  

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 01.45.32.png

Hey @CaptainBuster,

Could you please send me the link of that playlist so I can have a look? Who created it - you or the other user?

And may I ask why exactly you want to know who added each song? Just got curious 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts