Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Files in local folder won't show/sync now?!?

Files in local folder won't show/sync now?!?

Now songs I'm adding to that folder don't show in desktop or phone app, songs that had been in that folder do. Ughh, wasted two hours trying to figure this out. Mac on Catalina.

5 Replies

A screenshot would help.

These are the only two songs, I have tons of old stuff I want to add to the folder, adding songs to that local folder on my Mac won't show in Spotify except these two songs which were already in the folder when it worked (I removed a bunch of songs and was going to redo that folder)

Screenshot_20200326-132101_Spotify.jpg

Ok I have no f'n clue what I did, but I finally got the local folder to show songs and now its able to download into that playlist. I just added it again as a new source and somehow that fixed it, don't know why that wouldn't work multiple times before, I was even adding songs and watching spotify and local wouldn't show anything except what was already in there.

Hey how did you get the Local Files to show again in Settings...can't find mine anymore after the update...no option to add as a source cos the local files aren't anywhere to be seen...😣

In your settings, you should see when scrolling down local files but you have to switch it on, than add whatever your source folder is for those files

Suggested posts