Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Flip/reverse song order in playlist

Flip/reverse song order in playlist

Plan: Premium

Device: Macbook Pro 2012

Operating System: MacOS Mojave

I played a bunch of songs for a dance party, and I want to make a playlist out of them, in the order they were played... so I looked at my history, highlighted all the songs, and created a new playlist from them, but it came out in reverse order because that's how they're listed in the history! Why can't I reverse-sort the playlist? (Also, why is there no playlist order number-code column within a playlist?) Fortunately, the songs do show up in order, it's just reverse order. I know that I can add them one-by-one to a new playlist, but come on.... It should be a simple thing to have a column that shows a number representing the song's "place" in the playlist order. No? Then a user could easily flip the playlist order.

Thanks!

1 Reply

Hey there @tinyhat

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and we can see that can be a handy feature. We recommend suggesting it on our Ideas board so that it could get support from other users as well. Take a look at this page to see how to post an Idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts