Friend Activity Desktop

Friend Activity Desktop

Plan: Premium

Device

Macbook Pro late 2015

Operating System

MacOS Catalina 10.15.3

My Question or Issue

Over the past few days, my friend activity feed has failed to update and at times friends have stopped appearing from the feed. I only follow 4 people. I refreshed the feed this morning and it no longer displays that I follow people at all. I have logged out, rebooted, and reinstalled spotify to no avail. 

5 Replies

same! i follow a lot of people but right now it only shows 2 of them in the friend activity section. i re-installed as well 

me too! i've done a clean reinstall and logged out/in, and even restarted my computer but nothing seems to be working. usually 20+ activities show up but right now it's just 5 of them and i'm not sure why at all.

Yeah I am glad some other people have the same problem so hopefully Spotify fixes this issue very quickly. I follow 15 people and only 3 show up and some followers jump in and out of my friend activity occasionally which is very weird. Please fix asap as it is also a problem on Windows 10 running systems.

The same thing is happening to me I follow 40 people and only about 10 people are coming up PLZ fix ASAP !!

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We're currently aware of an issue causing the behavior you describe. We suggest you go to this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE

It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts