Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friend Activity Feed No Longer Updating

Friend Activity Feed No Longer Updating

For some reason at least 7 of my friends that I follow no longer show the music they are listening to on the right sidebar as it says its been more than 3 or so days. I know this is a problem as I asked a few if them if they had actually listened to any music recently and they said they had, so it should have showed up.

I have already tried the obvious solutions like restarting my computer, reinstalling spotify etc so any other suggestions would be appreciated!

7 Replies

Same issue here... idk what happened but I hope they fix it SOON!

Maybe the update to the app messed with something

Hey! Thanks for coming to the community for help 🙂

It seems like this is an issue many people are experiencing, and they're looking into the bug here. If you want to keep up to date, I'd suggest adding a comment to that thread, and it should be fixed soon!

Hopefully this helps! (and if it does, marking this as a "solution" will make it easier for others with the same problem to find)

I have the same problem, all of my friends literally haven't played a song in like 6 days. I tried updating but it doesn't work. It's really annoying and I hope they fix it soon.

its now working for me and i havent actually done anything, so it may have fixed itself for all of you

This is happening to me and my friends too. I know they've listened to things but it's not showing up there in the right sidebar. I also am not seeing the artists they recently listened to when I go to their profiles and I know they are public profiles so there's no real reason I can find why that wouldn't be showing up. This sucks because I have been relying on it to find new music gems when my Discover Weekly doesn't deliver.

This issue is still happening, it needs to be fixed! It's been a few weeks and no real response has been provided by spotify as far as I know

Suggested posts