MacBook Pro 2018
MacOS Mojave 10.14.6
I've had a recurring problem with my Spotify Application since early today in which my friend's activity 'failed to load.' As of present, I have attempted the following common troubleshooting options:
- Uninstalled and reinstalled the Application
- Toggled the Friend's Activity tab off and on
- Restarted the Application
- Rebooted the MacOS System
- Switched Internet Connection (can confirm my hotspot did not fix the issue)
- Attempted to change the host directory via the terminal, though this did not fix the problem
- Disconnected from Facebook and reconnected
- Logged into Spotify using a different account (I can confirm that the friend's activity on that account does load).
The final troubleshooting step would lead me to think that this isn't a software issue, it is most likely an issue with my account itself. None of the steps has so far fixed this problem, though I am inclined to give it time as it may potentially fix itself. Even so, is there a short-term fix for my situation as I have tried everything?