Friend Feed hasn't shown in months

Plan

Premium

Country

Ireland

Device

Macbook Pro (Early 2015)

Operating System

Mojave. Had the problem with High Sierra also.

My Question or Issue

The friend feed hasn't shown in months. It's not that it isn't updating, it isn't there at all. I've tried reinstalling with no change as well as turning friend activity on and off etc.

Thanks for the help.

Screenshot 2018-11-20 at 16.54.38.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

No, I mentioned in the post that I did a clean install and since it's been a few months, it isn't that it needed to be restarted.

I did find out that it is because Spotify changed the minimum window size to show the chat so I had to zoom out which I didn't think was possible but it worked!

Thanks for the reply.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? Sorry if this may sound a bit repeptitive but if that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps.

If that doesn't help could you check this thread?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Marked as solution

No, I mentioned in the post that I did a clean install and since it's been a few months, it isn't that it needed to be restarted.

I did find out that it is because Spotify changed the minimum window size to show the chat so I had to zoom out which I didn't think was possible but it worked!

Thanks for the reply.

Suggested posts