Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friend activity on desktop MAC

Friend activity on desktop MAC

My Spotify Plan is Premium

Device:Macbook AIR 2021 M1

Operating System: MacOS

My Question or Issue

I'm having trouble viewing my friends' activities.

It only shows me a few friends and I can't scroll down to find other friends as you can see on this screenshot. https://snipboard.io/XI4mNv.jpg 

Can you give me some advice? 

I've tried reinstalling spotify, turning off and on the friends bar display in spotify. I have the same problem on my desktop PC with Windows 10.  Nothing works

2 Replies

Snímek obrazovky 2022-08-17 v 11.37.28.png

Hey @JenikOFF,

Thanks for posting on the Community and welcome 🙂

We're always working to enhance our users' experience. We recently updated the Friend Activity default to private so that users have greater control over how their listening activity is shared with others on Spotify. Users that want to make their listening activity public, can turn sharing on in the Settings menu.

So in this case, you have to take into the account the following:

1. Make sure you're following users in the app, not just artists.
  2. The users you follow must have enabled permissions to share their listening activity under settings from their own accounts.
  3. The users you follow must have listened to a track for at least 30 secs within the last week.
  4. You have enabled permissions to share your listening activity under settings.

Take into account Friend Activity might not update in real time. You can read more about it here and, If the issue persists, you can follow the troubleshooting there.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Until then!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts