Friend feed only show 2/4 friends

Highlighted

Re: Friend feed only show 2/4 friends

Yamilla
Casual Listener

I have the same annoying issue, my bf dissapeared from my friend activity list and moved to more friends, but when i restart my pc, he even dissapeared from more friends. He does get back to more friends if i unfollow him and then follow him again. He hasn't started a private session, the publishing option is still on and he does listen to spotify almost everyday, so i don't know why he suddenly dissapeard... it's really annoying 😞 

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Ok, but if your friends are marked as on the attachment, simply their activity will not be visible after about 7 days

Follow me

photo 62.jpg
Highlighted

beyaman

i have the same issue - please help 

Highlighted

vircandia
Casual Listener

Hey Spotify - I know software isn’t simple but can’t you build out the social capability on your site. Seems like this should be a priority. Music unites people and they want to share and follow what people are listening to. Further they want to follow it through your platform. You can do this.

Highlighted

rebecca1144
Regular

Same Issues!! PLEASE FIX THE FRIEND FEED. I am so angry. I have been a premium Spotify user for years and always thought that my songs were showing up on my followers/friends Friend Feed. I recently saw a friend of mine's desktop app open and I wasn't on there at all, despite listening for hours every single day on the desktop app and phone app. I asked them if I ever show up and they said they have NEVER seen me there, yet all of their other followers are there. I constantly see my friend's songs playing in my feed, but how come I am not showing up in theirs? I honestly went years thinking that people could see my songs/playlists from there and feel like a fool! I recently noticed that other's are having issues with the friend feed. 

What is going on!? I have my activity set to share. How do I fix this issue? It really bugs me that I am a paying member and I am dealing with this! I would like to speak to someone on the phone regarding this but I'm not seeing a place to do that.

Highlighted

gmailman
Regular

Friend Activity has not worked properly for over a week.  It's still not fixed.

Highlighted

2triky
Gig Goer

I agree. I am experiencing the same problem.

Highlighted

Yamilla
Casual Listener

it is still not working like it used to, did for a few weeks, but now the same guy dissapeared from my activity. That's the weird thing, my other 2 friends who i follow are always there, but my bf is the one who always seem to dissapear out of nowhere... and still he is listening to spotify daily... SO annoying this bug 😞

Highlighted

2triky
Gig Goer

Just curious as to whether this problem has been resolved for anyone on this board? I still have absolutely no Friend Feed Activity being reported on my Spotify desktop client. This problem has being ongoing for about 6 to 8 weeks now. Only one person in another thread reports the problem suddenly resolved itself on her desktop client spontaneously it seems, that is she did nothing different to make it start working again.

Please report any progress or lack thereof. Thanks.

rebecca1144
Regular

They haven’t done a **bleep**ing thing about it! I’m a premium user and have been so angry over this. The activity feed was one of the highlights of Spotify yet for as long as I’ve used it, it hasn’t worked correctly and is completely useless as of lately. Spotify assures me they are on top of it yet this issue goes back years! I am sooo disappointed in them. 

SUGGESTED POSTS