Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friends activity not showing up

Friends activity not showing up

Hi there. Since about a week ago, my friends activity is not showing up. I only follow one person but his activity is stuck on 7 days ago, even though I know he's been listening to music since. His playlists are updating, but not what he's listening to. I tried following other people and realised that all their activity was also at least a few days old. I've reinstalled Spotify multiple times and even tried logging in on another computer but I still haven't been able to fix the problem. Any help would be much appreciated!!

3 Replies

This has also been happening to me since I updated the app last week. Only one or two friends are updating! Weird. Help very much appreciated.

Same over here, I don't really understand which friends 'stayed' and which ones disappeared - but I checked with the latter ones and they are not in Private Session or anything else... I hope this is gonna be fixed soon!

This has been happening to me too! The friend feed accurately shows activity for some of my friends, but for others, it's been stuck on 6 or 7 days ago.

Suggested posts