Announcements
We’re experiencing issues with Premium subscriptions and redeeming gift Cards. This is being actively investigated. Subscribe to this thread here for updates.

Friends feed failed to load for at least 2 months now

Friends feed failed to load for at least 2 months now

Strazdiņš

Problem:

where there always was my friends feed now for the past 2 months it has only showed "hmm, friends feed failed to load"

I have been desperately googling for solutions and even found a thread where spotify said they have fixed it but it definetly isn't for me.

Some info:

We have Premium spotify for 3 years alerady for the whole family. The "friends feed failed to load" problem as far as i have noticed is not device shared as i have tried loging in from at least 5+ different devices/locations and even in seperate countries.

Main Device

iMac (late 2013)

Operating System

macOS High Sierra v10.13.3.

My Question or Issue

How do i fix this?
I really need to fix this.

1 Reply

Re: Friends feed failed to load for at least 2 months now

Loxer
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps. I'd also recommend to upgrade to macOS 10.13.6, as you had 10.13.3 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

LoxerRock Star 17
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS