Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Go to Playlist Radio function gone

Go to Playlist Radio function gone

This very useful feature:
"You can also start Radio stations from elsewhere in the app. Just right-click a song, album, artist, or playlist, and select Go to (Song/Album/Artist/Playlist) Radio."

The "Got to Playlist Radio" option is no longer there on the Mac desktop client when  right-clicking a playlist. 

Has that been eliminated? Is anyone else missing it too?

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada 

Device

Macbook Air

Operating System

macOS 10.14.2

Version

1.0.98.78.gb45d2a6b

8 Replies

Missing it too!!

Hey @Joy6 & @MAN3282, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

At Spotify, possible improvements and new features are often being tested. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn't, or get a brand new feature for only a temporary period.

Things tested could include the next generation of security protection, or new ways to listen. It's also a way for Spotify to introduce new features, and fine-tune the app to be compatible with specific devices.

Have a nice day! 🙂

This is not a temporary thing. It is a feature promoted by Spotify. See https://support.spotify.com/is/using_spotify/features/spotify-radio/

@Loxer wrote:

Hey @Joy6 & @MAN3282, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

At Spotify, possible improvements and new features are often being tested. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn't, or get a brand new feature for only a temporary period.

Things tested could include the next generation of security protection, or new ways to listen. It's also a way for Spotify to introduce new features, and fine-tune the app to be compatible with specific devices.

Have a nice day! 🙂

Ok... Can we cancel or put our subscription on hold until the feature is restored? I have the Student Membership and do not want my 12 months to be ticking away while you all "test" out removing features and no option nor notice you are doing it... I just signed up over the weekend.

Also, where is the dislike button? Because I absolutly dislike that Spotify did this.

Is incredible. If Spotify wants to test new features, do it in Mr. Ek's account or Mr. Lorentzon's account. I don´t want spotify to test features on my account. I am not a beta tester, I am a client who pays 15 Euros per month. Every day that passes costs me more to pay for this service.

@03-ckyvl_ivh5 wrote:

Is incredible. If Spotify wants to test new features, do it in Mr. Ek's account or Mr. Lorentzon's account. I don´t want spotify to test features on my account. I am not a beta tester, I am a client who pays 15 Euros per month. Every day that passes costs me more to pay for this service.

I am filling a dispute with my credit card company over this. Service not rendered. Item not as described.

Exact. Maybe we should do something similar with Spotify.

All this is false:

Captura de pantalla 2019-02-04 a las 20.14.09.png

@03-ckyvl_ivh5 wrote:

Exact. Maybe we should do something similar with Spotify.

All this is false:

Captura de pantalla 2019-02-04 a las 20.14.09.png

Already filed my dispute and within seconds they decided in my favor and gave me my money back.

Suggested posts