Premium

Country

Vietnam 

Device

Macbook Pro 2017

Operating System

MacOS Mojave v10.14.1

My Question or Issue

In couple of recent days, when I'm playing my playlist, I got the error "Can't play the current song" and the next song will NOT be played. Please note that I can manually play that song by double clicking on this song. This error bothered me so much! Please help to provide the solution or fixing.

PFA the error.

spot_error.png
5 Replies

Hey @poloni09.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community! We'll be glad to help you out 🙂

I know this sounds obvious, but would you mind performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience, including this one.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here in case you need further help with this.

Hi,

I've been having the same problem for the last few weeks. 2 songs will play then the "Can't play the current song" error comes up. Clicking on the next song makes it play.

Reinstalling the app did not fix it.

Are there any logs or other things I could provide that would help you investigate this?

Thanks,

Luke

Hi Peter,

Fresh reinstall can't resolve my problem. It's still happen on my mac. But I think it may be from the network. Because I got the problem in the office's network, not from my home's one. Could you suggest something else?

Thanks,

Khanh

Hey there @LukeJohnston,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

In this case, could you try restarting your device? 

If that doesn't so the trick, let us know if the issue perists with the web player.

If the issue doesn't persist when using the Web Player, then it's possible that there's an issue with your desktop device:

We'd also recommend checking the steps provided here as well.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hey there @poloni09,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

If the issue doesn't persist on a different network, we'd suggest reaching out to your work's IT department. 

Some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/work/office) restrict access to certain services. You can contact those responsible for managing the network for more information.

You can also read more info here.

Hope this helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts