Help - can't search for friends

Solved!

Re: Help - can't search for friends

caroline_stc

Same problem here. Would love to be able to use the Facebook friend feature, especially as a new premium member.

Galu

I have the same problem here, I tried all the suggestions in the spotify community and non of them worked and all of them are marked as solved issues...strange

irisarri

Hi, I'm having this issue for a while now and haven't been able to fix it. I've already tried reinstalling spotify in my pc, removing and adding again spotify from my facebook's apps, disconnecting facebook from spotify and reconnecting again. Have any ideas what else could I do? 

derekwgillard

When I click Find Friends I get a blank screen. I've logged off/on and restarted app.

I use a normal login and my account is linked to Facebook. I see my FB profile picture, I just can't see any FB Friends.

Highlighted

Re: Help - can't search for user account

rave324

hi, i would like to follow some playlists on my old account but i can't search my username or the title of the playlist i'd like to follow. im very sure the spelling is correct however the account i am trying to follow is not subscribed to premium. could that be the reason why  i cant search it in other accounts? thank you 

SUGGESTED POSTS