Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I import changes in Your Library/Liked Music to another unit?

Solved!

How do I import changes in Your Library/Liked Music to another unit?

Plan

Premium

Country Sweden

Device

Mac Mini mid 2011

Operating System

(iOS 10.13,6)

My Question or Issue

I use Spotify on several devices: computers, my phone etc. Today when I switched back to one computer, after having used another computer for a few months, none of the changes to Liked Songs (or whatever it is called in the English version) I had done on the "temporary" computer followed back to the "main" computer.

Tried solutions (none worked):
- Playing Liked Songs to see if the songs are just not displayed, but actually are there.

- Logged out/logged in

- Restarted computer

- Reset cache

- Uninstalled/installed Spotify

- Uncheck/check download songs. (well, the downloading is not yet complete while writing this, but the number of total songs to download is referring to the old number) 

- Created a backup playlist, to at least import the songs added since the change. That was not possible.

- Examined Liked Songs on another device (which worked, which means that the changes have not been just locally on the "temporary" computer)

- Tried to use Spotify Web. The changes had actually happened there as well, however it was not possible to sort Liked Songs in alphabetic order, so the web version was rather useless.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The application updated the local files after I had removed 1 like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

The application updated the local files after I had removed 1 like.

Suggested posts