Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I rearrange the order of the people I follow

How do I rearrange the order of the people I follow

I'd like to know how to rearrange the order of the people I follow on Spotify because I have OCD and I'd really appreciate it if the people/artists that I follow were in alphabetical order because I also kinda like to keep track of how many plays certain songs get, it's just a hobby I recently picked up, and I accidentally unfollowed a few artists and know the whole thing is completely out of order so if there are any solutions to this problem, that would be greatly appreciated thanks.

1 Reply

Hi Seannyforrest12 and welcome to the Spotify community! 🙂
That must be very frustrating and I can understand the issue.
Unfortunately, I do not know of any way to manually sort these as I have known it to only sort by the order you first followed.
My best suggestion (since you already accidentally unfollowed some) would be to write down or take a screen capture of who you follow > unfollow > and then refollow in alphabetical order. Of course, this is only a big workaround because if you follow anyone new they will appear at the end of the list.
I wish I had a better answer for you, but as far as I know this is not a profile customization you can make.
As for how many plays a song gets - I highly suggest you use Last.Fm (if you aren't already) to track your library since Spotify does not have a built in play counter. This will give you all the info you could ever want regarding your listening habits.

Good luck and have a great day! 🙂

Suggested posts