How do I remove a column from the playlist?

Re: How do I remove a column from the playlist?

dalenerae

I'm an instructional systems designer, but I worked for a custom software development company for 17 years---you know, programmers, software developers, graphic designers, web developers, UT people, editors, etc. etc.---and UX professionals, too, of course!

So your rant really made me laugh. OUT LOUD! Seriously! I'm a relatively new "serious/daily" Spotify user, and I've been shaking my head in disbelief over the same inanities you mention---and more. Is Spotify in financial trouble or something that prevents them from making some amazing improvements... improvements that would prevent the competition from gaining ground?

And Spotify? If you're listening? This is not rocket science. I can recommend experienced, talented professionals who can take care of all the usability deficiencies your main target audiences are complaining about. They could even work directly with your team to help them make it all happen Wouldn't that be great?  (You know... "Better product = Happy Customers and Better Reputation = Stronger Outcomes = However you define them, for example "More Market Share, Money and Fame!" right?????)

omenatalo

@quixoticcat

"why can't I get rid of the "Find Friends" column?"

Go to the View menu and uncheck "Right Sidebar." No more Find Friends column.

evanhien

I just want to see the name of the song and who sings it. Length, when I added it and on which album it originally was are of no interest to me. If I could change the width of the columns I could see what I want. But no. What we give you is what you get.

Sorting the playlists by name should be an option too. I have to scroll through it al the time and because it is not in alphabetical order it is not easy to find what I am looking for as I have many playlists... :( 

It is a good thing that I have more ways to listen to the music I want... Spotify is very low on my to go apps, so if it is not as I would like it I just stop using it when I get fed up with it... And I am almost there now.

Highlighted

spot117

I detest the "new" windows desktop version. I had stifled updates to keep the old version until finally spotify did something that hosed my new releases lists. I'm on the new version but i hate it. Can't resize columns? Can't reorder columns? Cmon, Spotify, it's bad business to remove functionality.

SUGGESTED POSTS