Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do you become a monthly listener???

How do you become a monthly listener???

I was wondering how you become a monthly listener of an artist to make your profile picture pop up underneath the monthly listener count.

5 Replies

Hi maxjmurphy11 and welcome to the community! 🙂

I am curious as to where you are seeing the monthly listener/profile photo displayed. Is it on the Spotify artist page? If you have a screenshot example that would be awesome!

Hi Bethany,

I have a photo here of what it looks like. I was wondering how many plays it takes for you come up on the little profile pictures underneath the monthly listeners as shown in the photo. Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 12.57.58 am.png

Hi again!

Thanks for posting! It's interesting as I had never noticed that feature before. So far, I've only seen photos of friends if they listen to the same artist.  
To be honest, I am not sure how many plays it would take to be listed there ... and it might be randomized rather than the top listeners.

Hey @maxjmurphy11, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

Those little photos are people that are your friends and that follow the artist, they're actually completely separate from the "Monthly Listeners" count that you see above it! If you follow the artist, your friends will see your picture there as well.

Let us know if you have any other questions! Happy listening 🙂

@Jacob wrote:

Hey @maxjmurphy11, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

Those little photos are people that are your friends and that follow the artist, they're actually completely separate from the "Monthly Listeners" count that you see above it! 

I don't think it can be as simple as that as those photos don't appear consistently. Sometimes they're there and sometimes they're not. That's unless my friends are constantly following and unfollowing artists which seems unlikely.

Suggested posts