Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to display all songs on Artist's Page

Solved!

How to display all songs on Artist's Page

Plan : Premium

Device : Macbook and iPhone

My Question or Issue :

Are there any methods to display all songs on Artist's page? There are "Popular" and "Album & EP" sections but I can't find the way to display all songs at once.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Not easily, I've had a little research and found that the best way to achieve what you want is to use advanced search. You can still do this from the search bar for example if you want songs by "The Who" then type artist:"The Who" into the search bar then next to where it says songs press "see all". 

Granted this is not the slickest way to do things but it works.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @chappie165.

You could also put all songs from an artist in a playlist. You can find more about playlists here.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Not easily, I've had a little research and found that the best way to achieve what you want is to use advanced search. You can still do this from the search bar for example if you want songs by "The Who" then type artist:"The Who" into the search bar then next to where it says songs press "see all". 

Granted this is not the slickest way to do things but it works.

Marked as solution

Hey @chappie165.

You could also put all songs from an artist in a playlist. You can find more about playlists here.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Thank you so much!

I could find all songs according to your instruction.

Regards,

Hi Guido,

Thank you so much for your answer. I'll make my playlist including all songs of the artist.

Regards,

Suggested posts