How to export playlist text from Spotify to itunes ?

Solved!

Re: How to export playlist text from Spotify to itunes ?

shinra
Casual Listener

sorry but you just said "Unfortunately I'm not aware of any way to export those playlists from Spotify easily,"...

Doest this mean that there is a way but hard? if so i would really appreciat if you could share.

Thanl you Peter

Joe
Community Legend

From a quick search, it seems it might be possible to export your playlists to grooveshark then export them from grooveshark to another format but if you're just thinking in terms of playlists of local files, why not create them in one of the standard players - itunes or WMP then import them into spotify?

Ewbravo
Casual Listener
Thank you for the tip and thanks to all who commented on this post. All of my target files are local. Having already built my 500 plus tracks in Spotify I just want to avoid the task of doing it all over.

Ewbravo
Highlighted

Peter__
Community Legend

@shinra wrote:

sorry but you just said "Unfortunately I'm not aware of any way to export those playlists from Spotify easily,"...

Doest this mean that there is a way but hard? if so i would really appreciat if you could share.

Thanl you Peter

Yeah, I was thinking copy and pasting track names and rebuilding was the only way I know how! ;)

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS