Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to filter on downloaded songs when using the desktop Mac app?

How to filter on downloaded songs when using the desktop Mac app?

When in Offline mode, I want to be able to see just the music/podcasts that is available for me to play. In the iOS app I can easily doing this by applying the 'downloaded' filter. Is there an equivalent way that I can do this in the desktop Mac app?

3 Replies

Hey @SynUK,

Thanks for sharing this with the Community!

When in Offline Mode you should normally see only the music/podcasts that are available for you to play.
On the Mac, select “Spotify” from the menu bar and then look for "Offline Mode".
This should do the trick for you.
Note: In case it doesn't work as intended, we'd ask you to send us a screenshot of what you see so that we can take a closer look at what is going on.

Much appreciated!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I am having the same issue -- I cannot see what my downloaded content is in offline mode.  I am using Spotify for macOS (Apple Silicon) 1.2.3.1115.gd61a8f5c on a 2021 Macbook Pro M1.  Screenshot attached.

Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 11.36.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 11.40.42 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 11.40.33 AM.png

Hey there @Climber,

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

Just to confirm, have you tried the steps @Vasil sent previously?

If so, it's well worth running a clean reinstall of the app on your PC to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. 

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts