Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to search in saved song list?

Solved!

How to search in saved song list?

They had this before, then it disappeared, what hapepned to it? I have a sizable saved song list and I literlaly have to scroll through it like I'm looking for something in a dictionary. Am I doing something wrong? How do you search for songs in your saved song list?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi!

Ability to search in playlist were removed from the last update, but due to large amount of requests this function coming back in future update.

Official statement

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Mac-and/Desktop-Update-Version-1-0-1/m-p/1050266...

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hello there and welcome to the community,

There is actually no search function with CTRL / CMD + F in the last version (1.0.3.101)

It should come back in a future update (no date known yet)

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi!

Ability to search in playlist were removed from the last update, but due to large amount of requests this function coming back in future update.

Official statement

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Mac-and/Desktop-Update-Version-1-0-1/m-p/1050266...

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.
Marked as solution

Hello there and welcome to the community,

There is actually no search function with CTRL / CMD + F in the last version (1.0.3.101)

It should come back in a future update (no date known yet)

SoundofusSpotify Star

that sucks... thanks

You are welcome 🙂

SoundofusSpotify Star

Why was this feature even removed in the first place? It seems completely counterintuitive and has drastically reduced the functionality and utility of the spotify player.

As a paid subscriber, this is incredibly frustrating to have a broken program foisted on us like that.

Suggested posts