Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to see all the profiles I follow

How to see all the profiles I follow

With all the Spotify changes making a mess out of things, I now have a bunch of "profiles" I follow that I want to unfollow. Where can I view all the "profiles" I follow (not artists - I only want to see "profiles"). I need to see a list of ALL the PROFILES I follow so I can remove anyone I don't recognize. Thanks.

11 Replies

Hey there @This-App-Stinks!

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

On desktop you can find everyone you're following when you go to Settings > Profile > Following. There you will first see all the artist you're following and when you scroll past them, you'll see the profiles of users. 

You can also support this idea if you'd like to see a filtered list of followed friends and artists.

Keep us posted on how it goes and feel free to come back if you have any other questions.

Take care!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I don't see that. In the top right of the app I have "{Profile Name} > Settings" or "{Profile Name} > Profile".

If I go to "{Profile Name} > Profile" I don't see "Following" - I only see "Top Artists This Month", "Top Tracks This Month", "Public Playlists" and "Followers".

If I go to "{Profile Name} > Settings" its all the settings for Language, Explicit Content, Autoplay, Audio Quality, etc.

Hey @gfdshsaasdf,

Thanks for the quick reply.

My bad, you need to go to Profile Name > Profile. There you should see something like this:

If you don't get the option following, feel free to send us a screenshot and we'll see what else we can suggest. 

Let us know how it goes.

ElenaModerator

I don't have that. Honestly, the A/B testing or whatever Spotify does constantly is so inconsistent and incredibly frustrating. Also these captchas make posting here so annoying. Mine has failed four times and its wasting my time, I really hate this (not a good experience with Spotify across the board).

And here is my second attempt upload a screenshot cuz the last one failed.

Sorry to hear that's happening! We'll do our best to help you sort this out. 

We're afraid that your screenshot still isn't appearing on our end, maybe you can give this a shot in a different browser or an incognito window? 

Could you also give us more info on where in the app you see the profiles you want to unfollow? 

If you could also check under Your Library > Artists, do you see any artists there?

Keep us in the loop!

ElenaModerator

I replied via email. I am sick of these captchas.

Alright! Our support team should help you figure this out as soon as possible.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator

What is the way the artists are being organized?  Can there be a feature added where we can filter the artists in some sorts of ways. Like perhaps, dated added (new to old)/(old to new). Or alphabetical order, maybe this is too complicated but maybe by genre too? Anyways I think I'm mainly saying this because I want to look for an artist I added a month ago but I forgot the name of and it would be convenient if they were filtered as new to old (in terms of how you added them), because I want to listen to that artist that guy in the airport suggested me to listen to. But I can't remember their name but I know I added them to my following. But I have 270 artists to look through. Anyways more of a me problem but here I am expressing it. 

Can you share with the community?

On desktop you can find everyone you're following when you go to Settings > Profile > Following.
You will first see all the artist you're following and when you scroll past them, you'll see the profiles of users.

Suggested posts