Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I Can't Post an Idea

Solved!

I Can't Post an Idea

I don't see a button to post an idea here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/idb-p/ideas_live

Are ideas posted somewhere else? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @grandterr,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If you haven’t already, I would recommend first reading this Spotify Answer about what you need to know before submitting an idea to the Idea Exchange.

You can then read about how to submit your idea here, where you’ll find a submission link under “How do I submit my idea?”. After entering a subject and clicking “Check Title,” make sure to first see whether any existing ideas have been submitted already that match your suggestion. If none of them match your suggestion, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Continue and Post."

The more votes an idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it; and you can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @grandterr,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If you haven’t already, I would recommend first reading this Spotify Answer about what you need to know before submitting an idea to the Idea Exchange.

You can then read about how to submit your idea here, where you’ll find a submission link under “How do I submit my idea?”. After entering a subject and clicking “Check Title,” make sure to first see whether any existing ideas have been submitted already that match your suggestion. If none of them match your suggestion, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Continue and Post."

The more votes an idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it; and you can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

well, that's not the problem to search for how to post an idea, the problem is how ridiculous the process is. I think there was a button to post an idea before on the ideas page. Now you can't do it just by using the website, you have to find some hidden page through tutorials. 

It seems the app is becoming way too simplistic and people complain, while the community website becomes some kind of a maze. Well, whatever.

Another funny thing: why the **bleep** somebody else accepts a solution instead of the person who posted the question? Lol, this website has so many ridiculous things. 

Hi there @grandterr,

Thank you for your post and feedback.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make the Community better overall and we’re constantly aiming to improve our features. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

You can read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts