Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can´t see album and date added in my playlist

I can´t see album and date added in my playlist

Hi, in one of my computers, when I play the playlists,  I only see the name of the song, the artist and time, but I don´t see date added and album. Somebody knows what happens?  

3 Replies

Hi, @lesunrise! A big welcome to the Spotify Community!

We're very happy to help with this. Just to clarify, does this happen in just one of your computers? It'd be nice if you could share the device details with us.

Are you using the desktop app or the web player? Date added isn't currently visible in the web player, but you should be able to see the album title. Could you share a screenshot of what you see with us?

Thanks a lot,

Teresa.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

I have the same (or very similar) problem. My Spotify App (Mac - 1.0.20.94) shows only the following columns in my playlists - song, artist and date added. My online version shows song, artist, album.

I want album to appear on my app version.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to select which columns appear (and adjust their width - can't drag to re-size, which means I can't get the names of long-titled songs, even in the bottom left).

It would be nice if we were also able to see more information about songs on our playlists; not only title, artist and date added, but also name of the album, date of release, etc. Just like on Windows Media Player where you can choose what fields you want to see.

6a00d83451fb6769e200e54f583a8d8833-800wi.png

Suggested posts