I don't want spotify to start every time I turn on my computer. How do I make it stop doing that?

I don't want spotify to start every time I turn on my computer. How do I make it stop doing that?

Music Lover
‎2013-03-23 02:39 PM

If this is not the right forum for me to obtain an answer to this question, can someone plese direct me to the correct forum?

Thank you.

4 Replies

Re: I don't want spotify to start every time I turn on my computer. How do I make it stop doing that

Music Lover
‎2013-03-23 02:43 PM

Okay, never mind. My daughter figured it out and turned off automatic start up.

Re: I don't want spotify to start every time I turn on my computer. How do I make it stop doing that

Music Fan
‎2013-03-23 03:10 PM

OK, you have a smart daughter. But how can I turn off automatic start up?

Music Fan
‎2013-03-24 06:02 AM

To make it so that Spotify doesn't automatically start everytime you start the computer. On Spotify go up to the menu bar in the top left corner and select "Edit". Scroll down to where it says "Preferences" and select preferences. At the bottom of the preferences page it will have an option to select "Don't open automatically". Make sure the box next to that is checked and you're golden. 

Music Fan
3 weeks ago

thank you very much for your help!

SUGGESTED POSTS