Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm following, The Beatles but only 32 songs appear. I have this with a few artists

I'm following, The Beatles but only 32 songs appear. I have this with a few artists

I'm following, The Beatles but only 32 songs appear. I have this problem with a few artists, where I don't see all the song from the artist.  I've attempted all sorts of workarounds, like stop following, then click follow from artist's page, but still, only a limited song selection shows 

I'm on a Mac and iPhone

Thanks for your help.

My Question or Issue

4 Replies

Hey @marzipan61.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and apologies for the slow reply!

If you click Follow on an artist, their songs won't appear in Your Library. You need to click save on a song or album, and then you will find them in their respective folders (Songs and Albums).

If, after saving the songs/albums, you're still not able to see all of your music, could you send us a screenshot showing us what you're seeing? Once we have that, we'll take a look into it.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

Thanks for your response!

I am, however, still at a loss.

You write: If you click Follow on an artist, their songs won't appear in Your Library

I’m confused by this. When I select an artist and click on Follow, the next time I go to ‘Artists’ and I click on, say Arthea Franklin, every album of hers is listed. So I’m not sure what you mean.

But because, I think, if I have ‘saved’ an album, the the artist listing now shows only that saved album. I’ve tried unfollowing and re-following, but I cannot rectify the situation.

So under artists I see this:

Click on this, I see this

I’ve clicked on “View artists page” and I’m following there too.

So if I unfollow the 32 songs and got to the artist page and follow there, I will go back and suddenly I’m following the 32 song only again. If I unfollow the 32 songs, suddenly, I’m unfollowing the artist.

This is very frustrating and so appreciate your help.

I followed you directions to "click save on a song or album, and then you will find them in their respective folders (Songs and Albums)” But now I see only the newly saved album, not the entire artists catalogue. I see the entire catalog of many many artists, but not the Beatles (now 132 songs) and Bob Dylan (10 songs!!!!).

I want to be able to go to artists, click on Bob Dylan, then select the album I want to listen to. Currently, I can’t.

I figured out the solution.  Go to artist's page and un-save any album or remove from your library any song that got saved.  If you do this, you'll see ALL the work of a given artist.

Now if I could only figure out when I type in the search bar, the cursor doesn't move, causing words to be written backwards, I'll be all set:-)

Thanks!

Hey @marzipan61,

Glad to hear it worked out for you. Regarding typing, does this happen on your Mac? A quick reinstall may give it a fresh start and solve the issue. Keep in mind that you'll have to download your music for offline listening again if you have any. 

If that doesn't help, give us some more info such as when this started happening, how often it happens, any patterns?

Keep us posted 🙂

Suggested posts