Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Import Playlist from ITunes

Import Playlist from ITunes

I'm trying to import playlists into Spotify from ITunes and when I go to File, there is no option to import playlists.  My roommate has the same type of Macbook and has the option so I'm thinking I have a disconnect somewhere.

Please help.

Ryan

6 Replies

Hi Ryan! I feel you, I also miss that option. Unfortunately, Spotify customer support on twitter recently informed that importing playlists is temporarily taken out on porpose.

https://twitter.com/SpotifyCares/status/965497332199514112https://twitter.com/SpotifyCares/status/965497332199514112

So I guess we're gonna have to wait for those "cool changes".

Now, your friend might have a previous version of Spotify installed that still has that menu option available. But I'm not sure that clicking it would actually work.

Hope that answered your question! Sorry for the bad news! Hehehe!

Last night I was told by customer service that the function to import music from your local files - itunes or anything - is now gone.  There is absolutely no need to "temporarily" take away a feature in order to enhance someting else or add a new feature.  That is a line of **bleep** I keep hearing from Spotify when they take away a feature that I pay for as a Premium users. I've been waiting years for the last feature to come back .....I will wait no more. Signed up for Google Play this morning.

This bothers me a lot. Looks like htey do not care. I will try to delete current app and download older version from somewhere.

Hi There, if anyone of you find out a solution like you suggest (dowload an old version Pls let me know...agree that it is abnormal to squeeze out a key function like Import of ITunes plylists when we have paid for it!!!

Let me know the way i can address my complaint to Spotify Devs...Thanks in advance 

yeah downloading older version works.

...cool!!! could you post/Share the shortcut you used? 

Suggested posts