Country

CH

Device

Macbook Pro late 2016, iPhone XS Max

Operating System

iOS, OS

My Question or Issue

Hi all,

I am looking to move from iTunes with Apple Music to Spotify.

I have around 8000 songs in my local iTunes library which I am looking to import into Spotify, including Playlists based on them.
I have found the option to have local files in Spotify - but without playlists, that's not very useful to me.

I have tried out the transfer service soundiiz - and that seems to work alright for matching Spotify songs to my exisiting library and copying playlists etc.
But it misses a lot of songs, so I would like to import iTunes Playlists into Spotify that are not based on on Spotify files but rather on local files.
How do I do that?

Basically, instead of handbuilding a playlist based on local files, I just want to import one from iTunes,

Many thanks and best regards,

Viridian

2 Replies

Hi Viridian,

Here's a thread that might be useful to you: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/How-do-I-import-Itunes-playlists/td-p.... Some people said it didn't work for them, though. Is this what you're looking for? 

You may use MusConv tool to make a smooth transfer from iTunes to Spotify. It is fast and easy to use. I am pretty sure you will like it

Suggested posts