Inconsistant / broken Discography thumbnails click behaviour

Inconsistant / broken Discography thumbnails click behaviour

Plan: Premium

Device

iMac

Operating System

MacOS 10.15.4

My Question or Issue

When clicking on an Album / EP thumbnail, depending on where I click I will end up on different vues.

If I click on the title of the thumbnail I will end up on the Album / EP vue as expected.

SCR-20220505-o2r.png

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 17.09.10.png

However if I click anywhere else on the thumbnail such as the album artwork or the card I will end up on the artists discography vue. 

SCR-20220505-nrv.png

If I am in the list view, It attempts to scroll to the correct album, but in some cases fails like so.

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 17.18.30.png

And if I am in the grid view I just end up at the top of the page. I don't feel like this is the intended behaviour and I should be end up on the album vue wherever I click.

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 17.08.47.png

3 Replies

Hey there @Otnima

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We tried this on our end, but we couldn't replicate it. 

In this case, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. 

If this doesn't do the trick, could you send us a screen recording so that we can have a look directly from your end? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

It seems to have sorted itself out since I reported the bug. Maybe there was something I did beforehand that resulted in the bug. If it happens again I'll post a screen recording and try and recall what I did before the bug appeared.

Hey @Otnima,

Thanks for letting us know that everything is working fine now.

That's great news! We hope the issue doesn't reappear, but we remain here for you if need be. Remember to always keep your app updated, so you never miss on any fixes or new features being released. 

Have a good one and stay safe!

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts