Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Jorikestnoski Ad

Solved!

Jorikestnoski Ad

Hello, 

i'm having a Jorikestnoski Ad issue and unfortunately i can not use spotify.

Pls let me know how i can disable this ad!

Tks

Screen Shot 2015-03-14 at 08.00.02.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

That doesn't look right..

Try a clean Spotify reinstall.

Download this app cleaner. It's super easy.

http://www.freemacsoft.net/appcleaner/

When you open up the app, search for Spotify and it will automatically find and delete all files on your computer related to Spotify.

I use it all the time and it's a really great tool. If you ever decide to uninstall an app, the best way is to use this tool.

After that, reinstall Spotify from the Spotify website.

Does a clean reinstall help?

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi,

I've had the same problem that I've just resolved by using "Malwarebytes", which is an anti-malware that you can download freely. 

Once you have installed it in your pc you can start to scan all the files you have in it. "Malwarebytes" will find all the malwares you have in your pc and then you will be able to remove them by just a click. 

It works with Windows but I don't know if it works also with other operating systems. I think you can take some information about it in the Internet. 

You can also find some videos in You tube that show  how to download, install and use "Malwarebytes". 

I hope my advice will be useful to as many people as possible!

Good luck!

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Marked as solution

That doesn't look right..

Try a clean Spotify reinstall.

Download this app cleaner. It's super easy.

http://www.freemacsoft.net/appcleaner/

When you open up the app, search for Spotify and it will automatically find and delete all files on your computer related to Spotify.

I use it all the time and it's a really great tool. If you ever decide to uninstall an app, the best way is to use this tool.

After that, reinstall Spotify from the Spotify website.

Does a clean reinstall help?

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hi,

I am having the same problem. It probably isn't a spotify issue, because I have the same problem if I go to iorise.com on safari.

tks a lot !!!

i've solved the problem with appcleaner 🙂

as suggested from Mattsuda, try appcleaner....

first i tried to re-install spotify but i was keeping on having the same problem.

Appcleaner + clean install solved my problem...

Glad to hear the problem is solved!

MattSudaSpotify Star

I used appcleaner to un install spotify, but I still have the same problem in safari. I get redirected when I visit iorise.com

This is definitely a larger issue.

I'll clean install spotify, and report back.

The problem with spotify was solved, but safari is still broken. I probably can't reinstall safari. Can I?

Thanks anyway for solving the problem with spotify.

Hi

I'm having the same problem :'( any idea to delete it from Chrome ( on Windows 7 ) ?

Thank you!

Marked as solution

Hi,

I've had the same problem that I've just resolved by using "Malwarebytes", which is an anti-malware that you can download freely. 

Once you have installed it in your pc you can start to scan all the files you have in it. "Malwarebytes" will find all the malwares you have in your pc and then you will be able to remove them by just a click. 

It works with Windows but I don't know if it works also with other operating systems. I think you can take some information about it in the Internet. 

You can also find some videos in You tube that show  how to download, install and use "Malwarebytes". 

I hope my advice will be useful to as many people as possible!

Good luck!

Thank you ! I will try it now 🙂

Have a nice day !

Suggested posts