Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Keeps playing Xmas music....

Keeps playing Xmas music....

Hi - I play a new playlist and then as soon as it goes to the next song, it goes back to a Xmas pop playlist and it's driving me crazy. It's like it's stuck on that playlist. On my phone, I uninstalled the app and re-installed it again and it seemed to work there. But now it's happening on my mac app and I can't seem to fix it. Please help. I can't think of a more annoying playlist for the account to be stuck on 😞   Did I accidentally click some button causing this issue? 

Premium family, USA, Mac Mojave, 10.14.6

2 Replies

Hey, thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having this issue. It sounds a lot like the behavior I'd expect if some songs have been added to the queue. If you'll click the queue button (circled in the attached screenshot), do you see a section under "now playing" labeled "next in queue?" If so, just click the "clear" button to the right of that section and you should be good to go. Hope that fixes it for you, but let me know if it doesn't!

Queue Button.png

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there @amanda606,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

To add to what @dinomight suggested, if you come across this issue again in your mobile device, you can try the steps in this support site to clear the queue there as well, without having to reinstall the app.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts