Premium

Country

USA

Device

Macbook Pro 2012 

Operating System

Mojave

My Question or Issue

I really keep coming back to my liked song to play a song. But now all gone after new update im installed, checkout the file given.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @dinouse,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community. We're happy to help you get back to your music collection.

If you're still experiencing this issue, could you try logging out and back in to your account two times in a row? This prompts a resync with our servers. If that doesn't fix things, it's possible that some of the app files have gotten damaged. This is usually resolved by performing a clean reinstall using these steps. They are more thorough and make sure that no leftover files remain.

It's also a good idea to make sure that you're not accidentally logged in to the wrong account. This Spotify Answer can help you run a check for possible secondary accounts.

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @dinouse,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community. We're happy to help you get back to your music collection.

If you're still experiencing this issue, could you try logging out and back in to your account two times in a row? This prompts a resync with our servers. If that doesn't fix things, it's possible that some of the app files have gotten damaged. This is usually resolved by performing a clean reinstall using these steps. They are more thorough and make sure that no leftover files remain.

It's also a good idea to make sure that you're not accidentally logged in to the wrong account. This Spotify Answer can help you run a check for possible secondary accounts.

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts