Length of Each song a Playlist

Solved!

Length of Each song a Playlist

Plan: Premium

Device:

Macbook Pro 2019)

Operating System (iOS 10)

My Question or Issue:

After upgrading last week to the latest version, the lenght of each songs on the Plalist column is missing. It only shows the following columns:

Title

Artist

Album

Calendar (showing how long ago it was added)

I can't be the only with this issue, I'm sure someone has had this issue where the length of each song on a Playlist is missing.

Thanks,

Manny

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mannyvla66! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That's odd.

I can see the song length properly in my app. Could you try to stretch the Spotify app window in full screen to check if the song length indicator appears again?

And which Spotify are you using currently?

Let me know how it goes!

Peace

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @mannyvla66! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That's odd.

I can see the song length properly in my app. Could you try to stretch the Spotify app window in full screen to check if the song length indicator appears again?

And which Spotify are you using currently?

Let me know how it goes!

Peace

I had the same problem and was dismayed when the previous post was marked as a solution despite being nothing of the kind. It took me a while, but what you need to do is to put Spotify in full screen mode and then turn off "friend activity" in the settings to the upper left of the screen.

Hey @Venfort and anyone else,

Keep in mind that it depends on the resolution of your screen. A higher resolution will usually show more than a lower resolution. So @Nico 's answer can definitely be a solution for some users.

Hope it helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Spotify - is "sort your music" by spotify/safe to use? They offer a service for categorising and sorting ongs based on things like song length or song tempo. 

Screenshot_20200810-235423_Chrome.jpg

Hey there @Marni_bb,

Hope your doing well, I have personally used this before and not had any issues however Spotify doesn't endorse applications made by developers unless they are Spotify produced however you should be set to go! 

Stay Awesome,

Edit: I've had an update upon further research that this was actually created by a Spotify Employee, so you should still be good to go!

That app is made by a Spotify employee and I've used it for years. It is safe

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I think Manny's talking about spotify on his iphone, not his desktop.

Suggested posts