Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Okay my spotify was offline and when i went online to search for new songs spotify logged me out saying that i can only use it abroad for 14 days, im not even abroad but okay I went on the website to change the country and it doesnt want to log in with facebook the page says 'error loading' and 'redirects occurred' and when I log in from the app with facebook it says 'wrong username or password blabla' so i clicked on 'forgot password' and entered my username and it said that my username isnt active on spotify !!! Plz help idk what to do and i had a really huge playlist that i want back :(((
2 Replies

Do you still have the issue after deleting the Spotify app from https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications and logging in again?

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have te same problem when i try to login at pc or phone. i reinstalled spotify removed all coockies, history, facebook links and even tried it on a brand new laptop but i still cant connect. I can loggin at the website but i cant go to my account to see what is wrong.

Suggested posts