Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost Playlists

Lost Playlists

I was trying to resolve an audio issue I was experiencing with my new Samsung S4 and when I tried one of the suggestions I found on the community, all of my playlists were deleted from my phone and, oddly, they were also deleted from my iPad as well. The suggestion was to go into the App Management on the phone and clear the cache and data. I didn't think about it at the time, but I inadvertently must have deleted all my playlists. Is there any way to retrieve them? I had around 2,000 tracks on about six or seven playlists that would suck to have to recreate. Any help is appreciated.
3 Replies

I apologize if I labeled this post incorrectly; this was my first time posting to the community.

Hi, and welcome to the community!

If all your playlists have gone, it sounds like an issue outlined here. Are you sure you're logging into the right account?

If that is not the case, feel free to check out this topic which details how to recover a deleted playlist.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

First off; thanks for generously offering to help!  I really appreciate the effort! 

I'm confident that I am logged into the correct account, so that wasn't an issue.  My problem was that I cleared the cache and date from my phone like a knucklehead in an effort to resolve an audio issue.  Following another suggestion you offered, I did manage to find all but one of my playlists on Spotify through my activity page on Facebook.  I thought it was odd that all but one was on my user profile though, so that has me a little concerned.

In the topic of retrieving playlists through Facebook, it mentioned that clicking on a playlist would somehow restore it to my profile.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make that work, so I submitted the official form to request to have my playlists restored.  Hopefully they are able to get it working again.

Suggested posts