Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all followers and playlists

Lost all followers and playlists

I just signed into Spotify after a few day of being away and now all playlists and friends (followers and following) are gone.

Please help

5 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Are you sure you're logging into the right account? It's very easy to have both Facebook and Spotify login details!

Anthony 🙂
This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi! I've also lost all of my followers and playlists. Anyone can help me with this issue?!? 😞

Normally when this happens, you have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account.

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly and they can lend a hand to track down your account. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Well this is what happened and why i lost all my followers/playlists in the first place because i disconnected when spotify wasnt connecting my facebook and then it wouldnt log me in at all.

Okay I followed those instructions and got my account back, but now it's not connecting to my facebook at all.

Suggested posts