Lyrics in Macbook Pro touch bar

Highlighted

Lyrics in Macbook Pro touch bar

JimvanKlaveren
Casual Listener

It would be awesome if the lyrics provided by Genius (or some other third party like Musixmatch for example) would be visible in the touch bar. 

I really like to read along with the lyrics of music when listening to it, but this isn't practical when I am using other applications on my MacBook. If Spotify would create a plugin for lyrics to be shown on the touch bar this problem would go away. It would create a really user friendly way for showing the lyrics, and there would finally be a perfect plugin for the touch bar.

It is probably a lot of work to develop this with good usability and its probably a lot of work to sync up all the lyrics but the users of Spotify could do this collectively like what Musicmatch used to do a couple of years back when they still worked together with Spotify. 

1 Reply

Re: Lyrics in Macbook Pro touch bar

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

Hey @JimvanKlaveren, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Spotify doesn't actually have the lyrics feature available in the desktop apps but you can add your details in this thread.

About the TouchBar support you should ask respectively Genius or Musixmatch to add this feature for MacBooks with a TouchBar.

LoxerRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS