Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics not working

Lyrics not working

Lyrics don't seem to be working on Spotify web? I think it started a few weeks ago, it works fine on the desktop and mobile app - can't seem to find how to troubleshoot the issue. Also tried it on 2 different browsers (chrome & firefox) - strange. 

5 Replies

I have the same problem, tought it was an error but its just the browser. Anyone have a fix?

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Would you mind checking if the same happens using an incognito window?

On another note, could you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info. We'll take a closer look.

We'll be waiting for your replies.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Same problem even in incognito mode, HELP PLEASE 😞what..PNG

Hey folks, 

Thanks for getting in touch about this.

The folks at our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to vote for the Ongoing Issue here, if you haven't already.  Make sure to provide us with the info we're asking for in the Status update in the comments. 

Though we can't set an exact time frame for when this will be fixed, it'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

If you are still not seeing lyrics on your device (on no tracks at all and have never done so in the past), please reach out to our support team. Have your login email and device info at the ready and the team should be able to get this resolved in a couple of working days after they record your case.

Suggested posts