Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

MUSIC LIMIT?! WHY AM I EVEN PAYING FOR THIS?!

MUSIC LIMIT?! WHY AM I EVEN PAYING FOR THIS?!

So i've just hit the song limit in my library and it's really wound me up. I'm left wondering what i'm paying for with spotify because if i pay to use this service then i should be able to store as many songs as i want in my collection. There's not a single logical explaination as to why there should be a limit to how many songs i should be able to list in my own collection. So basically after the song limit I presume spotify expects me to keep a little notepad so i can list artists and songs in so i don't forget them if i so desire to listen to them. Which is ridiculous seen as i'm not saving them really but basically putting my own little bookmarks in spotifys database. I can't even wrap my head around how retarded this is, Spotify was great i absolutely loved having it these past 6months or so and now it just suddenly seems like a waste of money. If anyone knows an alternative that doesnt have a stupid limit on please tell me because I'll drop spotify like a hot coal.

4 Replies

They want you to make 2nd premium account 😉

Reaching music limit is the killer for each user.

The whole fun in using the service is gone, if you have to decide which music has to go to put a new album in your list.

At least Spotify should give us the option to extent the limit by paying a few bucks more.

Do anyone know how the over music streaming services behave in terms of limits?

Did have Tidal such a thing?

Tidal doesn't have enough music to reach any limits.

Suggested posts