Premium

Country

United States

Device

(iPhone 7 Plus, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 13.3.1, macOS Catalina 10.15.4)

My Question or Issue

If I have my mac desktop app open to the Liked Songs list and I use my iPhone to like a song in the app, the desktop app will sync and update the new liked song to the list. But, if I quit the desktop app and then use my iPhone to like one or multiple new songs, and then reopen the desktop app and go to Liked Songs, not even one new liked song will show up. Even if I log out of the desktop app and sign back in, it still doesn't update the newly liked songs. I would have to uninstall/reinstall the app, delete the cache folder and application support folder every time I want the app to be updated with the correct Liked Songs. And as for the browser web player, I have no issues at all and it syncs perfectly with my iPhone app when making changes. It's only the desktop app I'm having issues with.

1 Reply

Hey there @aretepraxis,

Thank you for your post and for letting us know about this. We're happy to help you.

In this case we recommend you to perform a clean reinstall of the app instead of a regular one, and after, if the issue persists let us know what version of the app you have .

We also recommend you to try with another internet connection on your desktop app just to be sure that's not affecting anything.

Keep us posted. We'll have an eye open for your reply 🙂

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts