Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mac Desktop App showing Arabic

Solved!

Mac Desktop App showing Arabic

Plan    Premium

Free/Premium

Country  US

Device   MacBook Pro (13" late 2013)

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System   Catalina 10.15.3

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue   As shown in the attachment, "Spotify Arabic" has suddenly taken over my computer and I've chosen US - English as what I want.  I'll keep checking back but till I hear solution, I'm going to stop listening to Spotify --- hopefully i won't have to uninstall and find another non-Arabic solution.  Thanls

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @spot-cleve

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

You can change the language in your Spotify app by following the steps provided in this support article

If after that you're still not able to change the language, I'd recommend preforming clean reinstall of your Spotify app. It's slightly different than regular reinstall.

Just find your device in this article and follow the steps listed there. 

I hope it helps! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @spot-cleve

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

You can change the language in your Spotify app by following the steps provided in this support article

If after that you're still not able to change the language, I'd recommend preforming clean reinstall of your Spotify app. It's slightly different than regular reinstall.

Just find your device in this article and follow the steps listed there. 

I hope it helps! 

Followed your advice and did a "clean reinstall".  It seems to have worked! I am very grateful that you took the time to respond. I hope that answers to questions you have are responded to as quickly! Thanks

You're welcome, @spot-cleve!

I'm glad it did the trick. 

Have a great day! 

Suggested posts