Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mac client startup very slow

Mac client startup very slow

Dear Spotify,

Could you please fix the startup problem with the desktop app on MacOS (even on Windows sometimes).

Startup is going well but it takes at least 3 minutes before Spotify is fully loaded (pages, playlists etc.). In an older topic is a solution which is only a workaround. The problem will not be solved, within a few hours/days i've exact the same problem.

I have experienced these problems for more than a year and reinstalled Spotify so many times, nothings seems to help. Hopefully there is soon a good solution to solve the real problem.

Kind regards,

Bas

2 Replies

I've had the same problem, and it's painfully clear that Spotify refuses to address it. I opened Spotify 10 minutes ago and I still can't see playlists or songs to play. I've never had this problem with Apple Music. I want so badly for Spotify to work, which is why I pay for Premium, but this is maddening. I'm a few days from giving up.

Same. 20 mins now and I still am waiting to load. I am going to cancel as I have had enough. Never had this issue with iTunes

Suggested posts